October 18, 2008

Welcome

I am new to Blogging and have only been at it a few days. I would love to add to my followers list. As you can see, I don't have any! I welcome fellow Ebay addicts and Scrapbooking junkies to add me to their lists. I would really like to advance my digital scrapbooking skills and attempt an album for my daughter who is graduating this year. I made her brother a terrific album by hand last year! I would like hers to be different, but just as creative. I am begging those of you who have aquired this skill to please share your wealth with me. I don't own Photoshop, but use Microsoft digital image pro. It has always done the job for me, but I can see upon investigation, that Photoshop Cs2 or 3 is the prefered program (Where have I been?) I would love to purchase it, but even on Ebay, it is costly. So, if any of you out there can direct me, I promise to love and cherish you forever!!!

No comments: